Forum Launch Competition – WIN a Bose A30!

Forums Elevate(her) Aviation Forum Forum Launch Competition – WIN a Bose A30!

To Launch the Elevate(her) Women in Aviation Forum, we will be giving away a Bose A30 in collaboration with Bose Aviation!

To be eligible to win you must:

1- Be an Elevate(her) Member – (create your free account HERE

2- Follow us on Instagram @elevateheraviation 

3- Post one of your favourite aviation photos on this thread and introduce yourself! 

To create your forum account please click HERE or the ‘register‘ button on the log in tab on the top righthand of the screen.

This is a global competition, and entries will close on the 4th of September then we will be randomly selecting a winner!

We look forward to connecting with all of you!

The Elevate(her) Team

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • Replies
    KMoloney
    Participant
    GB
    *Example* 

Hi everyone! my name is Katherine Moloney, I hold a PPL(H) and a PPL(A) and I have worked in aviation for 8 years!

Below is one of my favourite aviation photos from volunteering with Spitfires.com at Goodwood earlier this year! It is a real privilege to be able to volunteer with the ground operations, and to be able to see these awesome aircraft fly.

I look forward to connecting with you all.

Katherine

hmac
    Participant
    none

Hello! I’m Hannah (redhead in the photo), currently working on the modular route to ATPLs. I’m mostly between Bournemouth and Oxford: would love to catch up at airfields or on aviation visits.

@warbirdhan if you’d like to connect 💜✈️

Clare Hayes
    Participant
    GB

Hi everyone! My name is Clare and I’m at the beginning of my journey to the flight deck as an easyJet cadet with CAE.

I’ve had the privilege to grow up with aviation through my Dad (a dispatcher for 48 years!) and my Mum (ticket agent for SAA). This photo is of myself and my brother on a baggage conveyor going into the hold of a B757 at a family fun day in 2010. He ended up becoming a dispatcher too so there’s definitely something magnetic about this wonderful industry!

Events like this really encourage young peoples passion in aviation so I can’t wait to get involved with organising events for the next generations.

Looking forward to seeing all your lovely photos and stories!

Clare x

inayaaam
    Participant

Hi guys! Im Inaya and am currently completing my PPL(A). I am the first pilot in my family and I hope to inspire other muslim and POC women to go for their dreams and become that representation for young girls all around the world to show them that anything is possible.If you had told me a year ago that I would be flying planes and connecting with pilots I would never have believed it. Its communities like ElevateHER that have instilled that mindset of ‘anything is possible’ in my mind.

To my fellow aviators, continue to take up space, be that voice, and be the representation you wished you had because you absolutely deserve to be in those fields and careers.

Good luck to everyone in the competition!!

I look forward to connecting with you all xx

P.S. The photo attached is from the very first time I saw a sunset from the skies—my mind was completely BLOWN. It was during one of my first lessons in my PPL, and I was SO nervous. But seeing that view reassured me that, no matter what happens, this is exactly what I want to do.

SezWez
    Participant

Hello Everyone! My name is Seren. Flying had always been apart of my life, ever since I was small. This is a photo of me, taken by my dad,  before my very first flight.

flywithliv
    Participant
    GB
    Hi Everyone!

I’m Liv from Southampton, UK. LOVE all things Aviation. Currently doing my NPPL, almost ready for test.

Look forward to connecting with you all on this exciting platform.

Here’s a 0.5x photo of me loving life at RIAT 🙂 Great angle right? 👀

Speak soon! ✈️

life's short, live it! :)
    luciefetter
    Participant
    CZ
    Hi girls!

I am Lucie and my route (to the stars✨😊) started seven years ago. Small steps, light steps. Now I am heading to get CPL(H), enjoying every element of that way.
    Greetings from the Czech Republic!

And here’s my favourite helicopter.

amykempton
    Participant
    GB

Hi Everyone!

I’m Amy from Kent, UK, and have recently started training towards my PPL (A), with the aim of getting to ATPL. (Modular Route)

I can’t wait to connect with you all on this fantastic new forum! Here’s a photo from my first lesson!

See you in the skies! ✈️☁️🫶🏼

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by amykempton.
    _kerrie99
    Participant
    none
    Hello! I’m Kerrie, and I’m currently a PPL(A) student. I currently work in aviation already as cabin crew for a popular UK budget airline, and I plan to save up and go down their MPL route with CAE in the near future after completing my PPL.

Below is a picture that I took whilst at work, and whilst I do occasionally already catch a glimpse of the beauties our world has to offer from the sky above, I cannot wait to see it more often, when I switch seats from the cabin to the flight deck.

fiona76
    Participant
    DE

Hi there!
    My name is Fiona and this is me right after getting my PPL(H) license this July.
    I still can’t quite believe that! 👩🏼‍✈️🚁
    Now that I did that I am working towards getting my CPL.

Looking forward to connecting with all you guys!!!

Fiona

livwatson
    Participant

Hello Hello Hello 😁

My name is Liv and I call the Isle of Man my home, although I originally hail from France. I love flying G-LVIE, a Yellow Robinson R44,.

Right now, I’m hustling on my ATPL’s, with 5 down and 8 more to go.

I absolutely enjoy making new connections and I’m looking forward to getting to know many of you in the coming years!

becksoreilly
    Participant
    Hello Fellow Aviators!

I’m Becks, from Dublin in Ireland, and I couldn’t be more thrilled to be part of this amazing community!

I’m currently on the modular route and wrapping up my PPL (A)—and let me tell you, I’m loving every single minute of it! I currently fly a Viper SD4, she is such a beauty 😍

With 8 years in the aviation industry, I’m currently working as a Pre-Flight Operations Controller for a small Irish airline. Aviation is my passion, and I absolutely love being part of this incredible community of like-minded women chasing their dreams and soaring to new heights. 🌍✈️

I can’t wait to see you all up in the skies one day! If you’d like to connect, follow me on Instagram: @Becksoreilly

P.S. Check out this snap of me flying around Florida, on approach to Florida Keys Airport—how stunning is that view? 😍

Safe skies and happy landings,

Becks 👩🏻‍✈️✈️

Laurahalton05
    Participant
    none
    Hey my name is Laura,

I am currently studying for my ATPL exams with 10 completed.

I’ve just began my journey into the aviation industry and have already met so many inspiring people who have helped me so far. Looking forward to meeting so many more!

I can’t wait to see what the future holds and so excited to start flying soon.

This photo is me at London Heathrow watching the planes from the runway, such an amazing experience!

Lina Nimue
    Participant
    SE
    Hi! My name is Lina-Nimue, I am currently working on finishing up my gliderpilots license! Then I am planning on taking a TMG license afterwards.
    Other then that I am currently attending an aviation Highschool in Sweden, the first year was amazing but I am even more excited for this year as we get to work more practical!

The picture is me about to land after my second solo flight, it was a lot of work to get to there am I am so happy that I didn’t give up! it also happens to be in my favourite plane, ZY!

rooshaw
    Participant
    none

Hi everyone. My name is Becky Shaw.  I’m a software engineer and PPL(A) pilot based out of Leicestershire. I love my story about how I got into aviation because it was pure chance. During Covid I had a truck driving experience booked but nowhere was running any as this was peak Covid. By pure happenstance on the way back from the beach, my wife and I were driving past Leicester Arro Club and she suggested moving my truck experience to a flying one. Ever since then I’ve been in love with the sky. My journey hasn’t been an easy one, having maybe had three nice flying days throughout my training; first solo in the snow, bird strike, constant crazy winds and weather and yet despite all that I was never deterred, never wavered, and never quit. Now thanks to the amazing friends I’ve made I’m working towards becoming an instructor.

The picture is from the first flight with my wife over Wistow Maze with yet another amazing maze pattern

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)

Tagged: ,

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.