Forum Launch Competition – WIN a Bose A30!

Forums Elevate(her) Aviation Forum Forum Launch Competition – WIN a Bose A30!

To Launch the Elevate(her) Women in Aviation Forum, we will be giving away a Bose A30 in collaboration with Bose Aviation!

To be eligible to win you must:

1- Be an Elevate(her) Member – (create your free account HERE

2- Follow us on Instagram @elevateheraviation 

3- Post one of your favourite aviation photos on this thread and introduce yourself! 

To create your forum account please click HERE or the ‘register‘ button on the log in tab on the top righthand of the screen.

This is a global competition, and entries will close on the 4th of September then we will be randomly selecting a winner!

We look forward to connecting with all of you!

The Elevate(her) Team

Viewing 6 replies - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Replies
    Navee
    Participant
    none
    hello lovely humans,

I am Nav (yes my friends call me navigation) , I have my PPL since last year , currently now I am working on my atpls, I am 11 down , just two left. after that my plan is to complete my hour building , get Cpl and fly commercial. I have always dreamt of becoming a pilot because my grandad used to take me to aviation museums when I was a kid, he used to tell me one day you will be able to fly these planes and I have always been fascinated by aviation . now I m working hard to fulfil my and my grandfathers dream. I will make him proud.

I will share picture of when I first did my solo , the best day of life, the day which made me realise I can do it . I have my own wings now.

best of luck everyone in their future journeys, excited to meet all of wonderful humans.

-nav 🙂

etflieshome
    Participant
    Hi everyone! I’m Emily, and am thrilled to have recently started an integrated course at CAE. I have wanted to start training for a long time but found it very challenging financially to get going. Here’s a picture of me from the University of Birmingham Air Squadron in 2013 after my first flight with them which gave me the bug! Great to e-meet you all. I am from Reading, love dogs, being active and have had to rein in my poor jokes during ground school. If you want to see some very tame content – @etflieshome
    AEpure
    Participant
    Hi all,

My name is Arina and I am currently training for my PPL(A) in Belgium. My passion for flying started almost 10 years ago when I had my first gliding flight. Life took different turns and I couldn’t continue flying, but eventually I received a beautiful gift, a leisure flight around the Jurassic Coast of England. You can see from the picture, the surprise and excitement I felt that day! It was also the day I decided that flying will not be a distant memory but something I will do wherever life takes me.

I look forward to meeting you all!

Hi Esther! We have done our random selection and the wheel of fortune has chosen you for the A30! Please get in contact at [email protected] to claim your prize and congratulations from the Elevate(her) Team! 🙂
    luciefetter
    Participant
    CZ
    👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🥳
    SingingPilot
    Participant
    DE
    Hi, Ladies! My name is Michelle Vance. I am an American and have been living in Germany for 11 years now.
    My aviation story is a bit unusual. I grew up around airplanes my entire life as the daughter of a U.S. Naval Aviator and later as a pilot’s wife. As a kid, I thought about becoming a pilot and was blessed to fly some with my Dad. Unfortunately, there weren’t any female role models around and I felt discouraged from pursuing it seriously.
    I trained and worked professionally as an opera singer for many years. After a big life crisis, I had to pivot careers and was happily led back to my childhood interest in aviation.
    I started training for my PPL at Worms Airfield in Germany a couple of months ago. I also applied for and won a large scholarship to complete my instrument and commercial ratings! It has all been such a whirlwind and an exciting ride! I am blessed to have met the lovely gals at ElevateHer who have encouraged me and dubbed me the “Singing Pilot”! (Shout out to “piperfoxa”!!!

Viewing 6 replies - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)

Tagged: ,

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.